EnView IMF is an investigative case management system for managing risks associated with money laundering, fraud, trade compliance and other corporate security incidents. EnView IMF’s robust, efficient, multi-functional risk management platform reduces compliance costs and improves investigation efficacy, transparency and auditability. EnView IMF tracks events and alerts that could potentially warrant reporting or investigation. Using a four-stage investigative framework of events, alerts, cases and referrals, EnView IMF automatically reviews unusual or suspicious incidents and extracts key information. Its extensive platform functionality enables users to quickly spot and follow up on incidents of money laundering, fraud, non-compliance, waste and abuse.
Enhanced investigative functionality:
- EnView IMF maintains a knowledge base on the disposition of items related to specific investigation types by subject, context score and type of investigation;
- Network diagrams display relationships among various objects associated with events, alerts, cases and referrals so that users can see less obvious relationships among investigation items;
- EnView IMF supports e-filing of governmental reports to agencies in the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia, and others;
- In addition to standard management reports on investigation activities, customized on-demand management reports can be configured within the EnView IMF application;
- Within EnView IMF, investigators can maintain comprehensive investigation files and audit histories related to investigations, investigate multiple items in tandem and quickly close out false positives; and
- EnView IMF is IT-friendly and easy to install and configure.
EnView IMF increases the efficiency of the incident management process and reduces the burdensome overhead associated with data surveillance, while ensuring that mandated AML/CTF compliance goals are met or exceeded and instances of fraud, money laundering, market manipulation and other breaches of corporate security are quickly identified and controlled.